James Bond Ultimate List – Skyfall (2012)
No shadowy organisation this time, just Bond versus a cyber terrorist and his own ageing body. But Daniel Craig’s third outing as Bond does hold a few wonderful surprises. With the tuxedo in the wash, pull on that tracksuit and pour yourself a few martinis.
Find all previous reviews and Ultimate Lists by clicking here, or having a look at the drop down (James Bond) menu above.
007 – Each time the Bond theme song is heard.
1. A few loud cords as Bond moves into frame at the beginning
2. Heard as Bond jumps the motorbike and lands on the train
3. “Ticket to Shanghai”
4. “Put it all on red” while walking out of the Casino
5. As the helicopters show up to arrest Silva. “Latest thing from Q branch. Called a radio.”
6. The reveal of the Aston Martin DB5 and with Bond driving off
7. Faintly heard as Eve introduces herself and continues as Bond steps into the new M’s office
8. “Are you ready to get back to work?”
9. As the gun barrel sequence fires up and over the beginning of the credits
You Know My Name – Bond, James Bond count. When it is said by Bond himself.
1. Introducing himself to Severine
Felix Leiter – If James Bond smokes on-screen.
Nobody Does It Better – Whenever Bond beds a woman, implied of course.
1. Turkish woman at his beach house
2. Eve and Bond in his Macau hotel room
3. Severine in the shower on Chimera
Shaken, Not Stirred – All alcoholic beverages Bond consumes.
1. Heineken beer in bed with Turkish woman
2. Unknown alcoholic beverage with Scorpion on his hand
3. Unknown alcoholic beverage in the dark at M’s house
4. Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred with Severine at the Casino
5. 1962 Macallan on Silva’s Island (see what they did there?)
Licence To Kill – Every kill caused by Bond himself directly.
1 – 3. Silva’s bodyguards on his Island with a pistol
4 – 6. Silva’s first wave of goons with the Aston Martin machine guns
7 – 8. Silva’s goons with his father’s hunting rifle
9. Silva’s goon with an assault rifle protecting Kincade
10. Silva’s goon with an assault rifle protecting M
11. Helicopter pilot in the house explosion
12. Helicopter co-pilot in the house explosion
13. Helicopter gunner in the house explosion
14. Silva’s goon in the ice by choking him
15. Silva with a knife to the back and letting him bleed out
Aston Martin DB5 – Any and all modes of transport Bond travels by.
1. Land Rover Defender with Eve
2. Police motorbike
3. Train in Istanbul
4. CAT earth digger while on the Train
5. Ranger Rover to the new MI6 ‘digs’
6. Mercedes following Patrice from the Airport
7. Gondola style boat to the Macau Casino
8. Chimera boat with Severine
9. The tube train while going for Silva
10. M’s Jaguar (private government vehicle)
11. Aston Martin DB5 with M as they drive, ‘back in time’
12. Aston Martin DB5 arriving at Skyfall
I Never Joke About My Work – Any gadget Bond uses in the field provided by Q branch.
1. Palm Print Walter PPK/S in the car while following Patrice
2. Radio Transmitter while on the Chimera
I Have A Dinner Jacket – Whenever Bond wears a tuxedo.
1. At the Macau Casino
For Queen and Country – All location visited by 007.
1. Istanbul, Turkey
2. London, England
3. Shanghai, China
4. Macau, China
5. Island off the coast of Macau (Silva’s Island)
6. London, England
7. Scotland, UK
8. London, England
Yes, I Know, Don’t Tell Me – Any chase 007 finds involved in.
1. Bond and Eve chasing Patrice in cars
2. Police following Bond and Eve on motorbikes
3. Bond chasing Patrice through Istanbul on motorbikes
4. Eve chasing Bond and Patrice through Istanbul
5. Bond chasing Patrice on the Train
6. Bond chasing Silva through the London Underground
7. Bond chasing Silva on the Tube train
8. Bond chasing Silva again through the London Underground
9. Bond running along the street to get Silva before the public inquiry massacre
10. Bond chasing after Kincade and M at the chapel
Ninja Training – Any team vs team shoot out with each team being greater than 10 members.
James Bond will return in Spectre