The Ultimate James Bond List – Live And Let Die (1973)
The beginning of the Roger Moore era of James Bond begins here. The Ultimate List for Live And Let Die is here to read. Watch the film and follow along as you slip into those tuxedos suits and taste those Martinis. Enjoy and let me know if anything has been missed.
Find all the previous and future Reviews and Ultimate Lists by clicking here.
007 – Each time the Bond theme song is heard.
1. Opening gun barrel sequence
2. In the taxi while following Dr. Kananga and his men
3. Introducing himself to Solitaire for the first time
4. Woven in and out of the score while meeting Mr. Big
5. While shaving when Whisper comes into his apartment
6. When pulling Rosie Carver into the apartment room
7. “I certainly wouldn’t have killed you before.” with Rosie
8. Changing into his suit after hand-gliding onto the island
9. “Lesson number four. Follow the scarecrow.” with Solitaire
10. Feeding the crocodiles at the farm
You Know My Name – Bond, James Bond count. When it is said by Bond himself.
1. When introducing himself to Solitaire
Felix Leiter – If James Bond smokes on screen.
1. Cigar after shaving
2. Cigar while hand-gliding over the island
Nobody Does It Better – Whenever Bond beds a woman, implied of course.
1. Miss Caruso at his house
2. Rosie at the picnic spot
3. Solitaire in her bed
4. Second time with Solitaire
5. Third time with Solitaire on Quarrel Jr’s boat
Shaken, Not Stirred – All alcoholic beverages Bond consumes.
Licence To Kill – Every kill caused by Bond himself directly.
1. Red shirt guard on the cliff by kicking him over
2. Snake handler with the Smith & Wesson model 29
3. Baron Samedi with the Model 29
4. Voodoo worshipper with Model 29
5. Samedi by punching him into a coffin of snakes
6. Dr. Kananga by inflating him with the shark gun bullet (explosion)
7. Tee Hee by throwing him out of the moving train
Aston Martin DB5 – Any and all modes of transport Bond travels by.
1. Aeroplane to New York
2. Private car to meet Felix
3. Taxi to Voodoo Shop
4. Taxi following Dr. Kananga
5. Buggy to the boat yard to meet up with Quarrel Jr
6. Boat with Rosie and Quarrel Jr
7. Car with Rosie on the island
8. Hand-glider over the island
9. Double decker bus escaping the police
10. Quarrel Jr’s boat
11. Taxi on the way to the airport
12. Single engine plane with Mrs. Bell
13. Car to the farm with Tee Hee
14. Speedboat escaping the farm
15. Second speedboat
16. Quarrel Jr’s boat
17. Small inflatable boat
18. Train with Solitaire
I Never Joke About My Work – Any gadget Bond uses in the field provided by Q branch.
1. Wrist watch magnet on M’s spoon
2. Wrist watch magnet on Miss Caruso’s dress zipper
3. Wrist watch magnet on small boat at the farm
4. Wrist watch magnet on the shark gun bullet
5. Wrist watch saw on the ropes
I Have A Dinner Jacket – Whenever Bond wears a tuxedo.
For Queen and Country – All locations visited by 007.
2. New York, America
3. San Monique, Caribbean
4. New Orleans, America
5. San Monique, Caribbean
Yes, I Know, Don’t Tell Me – Any chase 007 finds himself involved in.
1. In the double decker bus with the San Monique chasing
2. Kananga’s men at the airport while 007 is in the single engine plane
3. Speedboat on the Louisiana river
Ninja Training – Any team vs team shoot out with each team being greater than 10 members.
James Bond will return in The Man With The Golden Gun