The Ultimate James Bond List – On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
The one and only George Lazenby James Bond film…it is a sad time. Make sure to show some support of the man and go watch On Her Majesty’s Secret Service while reading the list. It will be easy to follow along. So dinner jackets on and Martini’s at the ready, because this is one 007 film that will shake up people the most. Either you love it or hate it. Like always, if you feel that I’ve missed anything on the list, let me know in the comments below, or hit me up on twitter @truthfulnerd.
007 –Each time the Bond theme song is heard.
1. Opening gun barrel sequence
2. Driving in Portugal
3. Driving to the beach in Portugal
4. Meeting with Draco
5. “Request granted” M’s office
6. “French form of Blofeld” M’s house
7. As Bond first checks his private room over
8. Escaping his private room for the first time
9. Battle of Piz Gloria begins
10. Inside Piz Gloria “guns make me nervous”
11. End credits
You Know My Name –Bond, James Bond count. When it is said by Bond himself.
1. Introducing himself to Tracy at the beach
2. Introducing himself to Draco over the phone
Felix Leiter –If James Bond smokes on screen.
1. Driving in his car after Tracy overtakes him
2. At the casino table (not lit)
3. Meeting with Draco
4. First meeting Bunt
5. Shown to his room
Nobody Does It Better –Whenever Bond beds a woman, implied of course.
1. Tracy in his hotel room
2. Ruby in her private room
3. Nancy in his private room
4. Tracy in the barn during the snowstorm
Shaken, Not Stirred –All alcoholic beverages Bond consumes.
1. Vodka Martini during meeting with Draco (held but not consumed)
2. Unknown beverage from hip flask
3. Champagne at Draco’s birthday (held but not consumed)
4. Unknown beverage at Lauterbrunnen (held but not consumed)
Licence To Kill –Every kill caused by Bond himself directly.
1-2. Blofeld’s thug off the cliff edge
3. Blofeld’s thug on the helipad with machine gun
4. Blofeld’s thug in Piz Gloria “guns make me nervous”
5. Lab doctor in Piz Gloria with machine gun
Aston Martin DB5 – Any and all modes of transport Bond travels by.
1. Aston Martin DBS driving to the beach
2. Aston Martin DBS to the hotel
3. Rolls Royce on the way to meet Draco
4. Horseback with Tracy during montage
5. Draco’s personal car to Gumbold’s office
6. Aston Martin DBS heading to M’s house
7. Aston Martin DBS to Sir Hilary Bray’s office
8. Train to meet Irma Bunt
9. Slay to the helicopter with Bunt
10. Helicopter to Piz Gloria
11. Skis down the slops from Piz Gloria
12. Tracy’s car escaping Lauterbrunnen
13. Tracy’s car again, escaping Irma Bunt
14. Skis with Tracy down the slopes
15. Draco’s helicopter to Piz Gloria
16. Bobsled chasing Blofeld
17. Aston Martin DBS arriving at Jeweller’s shop
18. Aston Martin DBS leaving his wedding ceremony
I Never Joke About My Work – Any gadget Bond uses in the field provided by Q branch.
I Have A Dinner Jacket –Whenever Bond wears a tuxedo.
1. Just before saving Tracy at the beach
2. Entering the Casino
3. During montage with Tracy
For Queen and Country –All locations visited by 007
2. London, England
5. London, England
7. Piz Gloria (Swiss Alps)
8. London, England
Yes, I Know, Don’t Tell Me –Any chase 007 finds himself involved in.
1. Down the Alps from Piz Gloria on skis while Blofeld’s men give chase
2. With Tracy escaping Irma Bunt in a car chase
3. Tracy and Bond on skis escaping Blofeld’s men
4. Bond chasing Blofeld on foot in and out of Piz Gloria
5. Bond chasing Blofeld on Bobsled
Ninja Training –Any team vs team shoot out with each team being greater than 10 members.
1. Draco’s men vs Blofeld’s men at Piz Gloria
James Bond will return in Diamonds Are Forever